söndag 2 februari 2014

Injustice: I have to restart John Stewart Green Lantern Challenge?!

Those of you who play the mobile versions of Injustice: Gods Among Us, know that NetherRealms every so often holds events where the players can win a rare golden card to his/her deck by completing five challenges.

The announcement of John Stewart Challange Mode in
the iOS-version of Injustice: Gods Among us.
During this event which started on January 23th 2014, the players can win a Green Lantern John Stewart golden card. I've played Injustice everyday and completed four of them. But today a dreadful thing happened: My progress has been deleted and now I have to replay the challenges all over again!

How could this happen? The only explanation I can think of is that the app must to be connected to the Internet at all times. So if you want to play the normal missions offline, turn the Internet off and start the game: You'll get the message that the "Previous challenge has expired". And when you turn the Internet back on, the app will think that you're starting a brand new session of the Challenges!

*Sigh* There's nothing else I can do but to replay the challenges again. I have reached the third challenge and I have only 7 days left. We'll see if I can make it in time. I can't play 24/7 everyday during the coming week can I?

Here is a YouTube-video showing the gameplay of Green Lantern John Stewart in the iOS-version of Injustice:


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar